L'Oreal colour change blonde to brown

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clairebh1604

Reaction score
Hey former geeks :)

Am after my fellow geeks expertise on using Loreal to pre pig and a brown to use to help me achieve the best results of the pic below that my client would like (a pic of her hair is also added)
I would have ideally liked to have pre pigged with a 6.34 but the suppliers only had 6.3 as I was advised Loreal have removed this colour in dia light [emoji35] so picked up a 7.43 as they also didn't 7.34 which I think I use to use in gelee back in the day lol I'm now worrying this will be too coppery for the brown I am trying to achieve and maybe should get the 6.3!

For the brown I have picked up a base 5 and both 5.31 and 5.13 just incase it is going to be quite coppery thought I could maybe counteract it with the .13? Please advise with any info or tips you may have or also learnt if you have done similar as my client is coming from over 50 miles away as she is having it done for her mums wedding and because she isn't round the corner I am stressing about it as I want it to be as good as it can be first time around.

Also I have picked up a 7.31 dia light to tone through some low lights after I have done the pre pig?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1477067547.375359.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1477067562.531492.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1477067586.002801.jpg

I have used 6.03 straight on light blondes before with no pre pigging....it comes out darker as the hair grabs... With warm golden tone...id take some cuttings and test x good luck xx

The warmth will get sucked up when you pre pig and it's a warm tone so just rinse it once you have achieved the right undertone red/orange. 6.3 will be too flat I would use the warmer tone or mix in some 6.3 if your worried. Just be visual and rinse once it hits that's tone and the undercoat you need . I would not use any .1 just warmth to keep it vibrant.

I order from Loreal and 6.34 is still available?

Oh really, they don't do it in my suppliers, would have preferred that one to give it some more warmth :( x

Latest posts

Back