Loreal Dialight copper

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rubydoo

Reaction score
Hi, I have a client who has pre lightened hair originally a base 5 now 6/7 she decided she would like to be a bright copper, wants to look natural ginger . I used Loreal 7.34 Majirel but it didn’t go as copper as I would have liked and the colour hasn’t held very well. She has asked if she can have another colour applied but her hair isn’t in the best condition so don’t want to cause any further damage. Would using a dialight add further colour please and would u use a 6 or 9 vol .

Hi ruby what is her colour now?
was prelightened hair the starting point for the copper and if so did you pre colour it?

Yes the pre lightened hair was the starting point she naturally is a base 5 n wanted to gradually go blond but the. Decided after the first list to a base 7 she would like to go copper , I didn’t pre colour I used a mojirel 7.34 , It is copper but quiet pale she would like a more intense copper

try 7.43 next time.
did you use any base in with it?

Thank you . No I didn’t just straight 7.34

Rubydoo,

I personally would use majirouge 7.40 or 7.45 or 7.46 plus 9% on the regrowth for 35 mins and dia light 7.45 or 7.46 with 9 volume for the mid and ends

Latest posts

Back