Loreal easi meche foil

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shaz19k

Reaction score
Hi everyone I due to start hairdressing course in September and I was just wondering what the difference is in this product and other foils also is it worth paying extra on these type of products does it achieve better results x

easy meche are transparent so you can see through them while colour develops. Some folk think you can get closer to the roots but i think it's just personal preference. You'll find out for your self when you try them. I'm sure you'll get to try both on your course. Good luck!

Hi, i have 3 salons and all of my girls are now using Easi Meche Foil, the feedback i have got from them is that it is a lot quicker than using conventional foil, as EM Foil is a ready made product so there is no need for any of our juniors having to waste time cutting foil up to the correct lengths so as far as i am concerned this save'sd time and money!!!! Also the results are as good as normal foil but you also have the benefit of seeing the colour change without having to keep unwrapping the foil and letting the heat out so this also helps speed up the process. Highly recommend using EM foil and good luck with your course (-:

ive never used it! is it folded at the top to get the pin tail in to get to the root and also it must work out really expensive? x

Latest posts

Back