Loreal Majirel Shade 10 to a 7.31

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairdresser18

Reaction score
hi Guys, Have I got this right?
I use loreal maijirel shades and my client has a shade colour of 10 -10.13 that is dyed with some bleach highlights and 20% white hair. Now she wants to go a couple shades darker and i chose a 7.31 for her cause she needs some warmth into her hair, so would i use a 7 and a 7,31, put it on her roots for 15 mins then the rest on afterwards to develop for the rest of the time?
Is this right?
Thanks so much!
XX

personally i would use 7/7 because it gives warmth without the golden glow you can sometimes get when using a /3 tone. :confused:

personally i would use 7/7 because it gives warmth without the golden glow you can sometimes get when using a /3 tone. :confused:

hi, what do u mean a 7/7?

Think they are talking about wella. .7 in majirel is green ash!!!!!

I would do roots with 7+7.31 then mix just 7.31 to colour the midlengths and ends. If you add base to that part of the colour it would look a little matt.

Think they are talking about wella. .7 in majirel is green ash!!!!!

I would do roots with 7+7.31 then mix just 7.31 to colour the midlengths and ends. If you add base to that part of the colour it would look a little matt.

so that is what i would use even though her hair is dyed blonde and dyed with bleach highlights yea? so i was right?

Latest posts

Back