Lori's The Whole Ball of Wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

te1fer

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I have read loads of reviews ref Lori's The Whole Ball of Wax, i would love to see this as my waxing times are very slow at min.

I would love to buy this but to be honest am setting up and am speding all my money on essentials at the moment.

So is there any kind sole out there who would lend me a copy i no this is a big ask and i will happily pay for the privillege

Thanks Sam xx

ahhh help me:cry:

what is this ball of wax? can any find any videos on youtube?

sorry to hijack your post:confused:

I would love to buy this but to be honest am setting up and am speding all my money on essentials at the moment.

It is such an excellent dvd and if you own a copy you will be able to watch it over and over, anytime you need some waxing help or inspiration. I would really recommend you buy it :hug:

It would be good if we can stay within copyright parameters and avoid downloads as this really isn't appropriate and violates the authors rights.

After all you wouldn't go and download Mama Mia just because you don't want to buy a ticket at the box office.

Lori has gone to considerable effort and cost to produce this DVD for individuals to use as a reference item and is more than happy for us to offer a free loan of her DVD to fellow geeks.

This link may help and we are happy to keep the offer open for a while longer for those that feel it would be beneficial.

http://www.salongeek.com/skin-geek/63780-whole-ball-wax-8.html

I have "tidied" this thread up to keep the Salon Geek from any risk of legal action LOL.

As much as I'm gutted my strong powerful statement is gone, I fully support your decision :lol:

The DVD is great I recommend you just speak extra nice to your family It's almost Christmas xxx

ahhh help me:cry:

what is this ball of wax? can any find any videos on youtube?

sorry to hijack your post:confused:
Lori's DVD is not the sort of material you will find on Youtube! It is copyrighted and as Collin says, Lori has gone to lengths to produce a professional DVD to help educate professionals!

Great idea though about asking for it for Christmas. Only 4 months to go and if you add yourself to Collins list, Christmas will be around by the time you are likely to get Collin's copy probably.

I have "tidied" this thread up to keep the Salon Geek from any risk of legal action LOL.

Thank you Fiona..very much appreciated.

Geeks I fully realise that this DVD is an expensive item especially at a time when the econamy..well erm... isn't at its best which is the very reason why I have made the offer of a free loan to any individuals that feel they would benefit from viewing it.

This DVD isn't going to turn you into a wax expert but is well worth watching from the perspective of seeing an expert at work,derive some tips or inspiration or simply to take 4 hrs out from your daily routine and from watching all those soaps and something simply to enjoy :hug:

Simply PM me with your full name address (please head your PM DVD Loan) and it will be my pleasure to add you to the list :hug:

In the meantime happy Geeking ,waxing and spreading the :Love:

Well i hope santa (or my bf) is reading this cos its on my list too!! :green:

Hi Guys

Just to let u know my wonderfull boyfriend has bought the whole ball of wax dvd for me for my birthday and i am really excited cant wait for it to come

Sam xx

Latest posts

Back