Lost a bag of Goodies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharnie

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

went to G-Mex Sunday, had a lovely day then got home to realise a bag of goodies I bought (£60.00 or more reciept in bag) had got 'lost'. I think I may of left it on the floor when paying for other stuff so if anyone is reading this and found it please email me, dried flowers, lint free pads and numerous other stuff in bag, rang Gg-Mex lost property and they said they'd get back to me if found, really miffed at myself but maybe some one has found it.

Sorry to hear this Sharnie,

You must be really gutted hun, hope some kind hearted person finds it .

Claire x

Sharnie said:
Hi everyone,

went to G-Mex Sunday, had a lovely day then got home to realise a bag of goodies I bought (£60.00 or more reciept in bag) had got 'lost'. I think I may of left it on the floor when paying for other stuff so if anyone is reading this and found it please email me, dried flowers, lint free pads and numerous other stuff in bag, rang Gg-Mex lost property and they said they'd get back to me if found, really miffed at myself but maybe some one has found it.
I was working on the Nailorder Stand, were you there? If you was i can find out if you left it there!!

I would be gutted too!! When its manic like that its aesy to leave something

Hope i can help

Amanda

Latest posts

Back