Lost Nail Cause?!?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deena

Reaction score
I have a friend who I exchange treatments with. She does reflexology and I do nails. Anyway, I have tried everything with her ie l&p, gel, backscratchers extreme glaze and now shellac. Nothing ever, ever lasts on her. L & p came back chipped and lifting right off on a couple of nails and no better with anything else, either.

She likes having her nails done, wants her nails to look good and swears she follows my aftercare advice. For my part, I'm confident that I'm prepping and applying products correctly and don't experience such problems with anyone else on this sort of scale. She is being reshellaced for the fourth time later today and I saw them, predictably chipped etc, at the end of last week. I never, ever have this problem on myself, so why can't she keep anything halfway decent on herself for two weeks? :grr:

Is there such a thing as a 'Lost cause' in the nail world? :irked:

HI

Are her nails tipped ?? if so it could be the fact that during the reflexology there is alot of pressure applied with the balls of the fingers etc, it may be stressing the tip resulting in the product coming away from the nail bed. ??

Just a thought.. :O)

Sara

I have thought about the reflexology possibly being a cause of her demise? She started off with tips, but I haven't used them for quite a while on her now. :(

Latest posts

Back