Lots of lifting lately!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tashastalons

Reaction score
Hey peeps, I am a nail tech and having a few clients coming back after 2 wks with alot of lifting, I use nsi attraction l+p. I scub fresh the nail thoroughly and prep with attaction primer. I am wondering whether its a bad bottle because thats the only thing thats changed, unless the weather effects nails as in lifting? I have worked in my salon for over a yr using the same product and same prepping routine and am puzzled! Do all clients need primer and can just using dehidrator help? plz plz help its really bugging me lol. thanks Tasha.xx

Hi,

I have also been using NSI Attraction L&P as my new salon i have moved to is using it but i am experiencing alot of lifting! i have been doing nails 4 and a half years and have never had a problem this bad! I have studied my technique closely and can't see where i am going wrong! I'm jsut going to do a product change before i lose any more customers!!!:cry:

Get in touch with NSI directly, they have a fab team who are only to willing to help. It could be a number of things, client aftercare, their job/life style, prep, product ratio not quite right. I use this product & have for years now, can't fault it & when they changed to the "Attraction" range I was over the moon, its fab!! :) Call them before giving up!! 0500 131 009. Also do your clients use nurture oil inbetween appointments? As this can help stop the nail beds & cuticles drying out which can also contribute to lifting. HTH :)

Thanks for info and glad im not the only one! :lol: Im now double prepping every client and trying better bond, I always advise clients to oil their nails but I didnt think the oil helped llifting stop if it was near the cuticle? Ive always loved using nsi and dont really want to change so ill give them a call. Thanks:)

i had lots of lifted nails when- i used nsi attraction, i ve changed products- for entity and dont have ANY problem s since, but what i think problem with nsi attraction is- non- acid primer, the truth is that is not strong enough.

i had lots of lifted nails when- i used nsi attraction, i ve changed products- for entity and dont have ANY problem s since, but what i think problem with nsi attraction is- non- acid primer, the truth is that is not strong enough.

I don't think the non acid primer is to blame here tbh as it's only recently this has been happening also there a many brands out there with non acid primers that work perfectly well. I think you are best to ring NSI and get their help. x

yep I think your right sknight im going to give them a call as never had major probs like this before. thanks for replies.xx:hug:

Latest posts

Back