Loughton nail accademy- directions pleeeez

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dids

Reaction score
Hi there, Am travelling to Loughton in Essex from Norfolk on thursday for my creative nail course and just wandered if any of you have been. On the map it looks like I should stay on the M11 until junction 5, which would take me straight onto the A1168, really easy. But according to the accademy instructions and the AA route planner I should leave at junction 7 go onto the M25 till the next exit then travel back on myself to get to Loughton. This seems silly, does any one know if I can leave the M11 at junction 5, my hubby says of course I can, but if so why am I being sent all around the houses LOL? Please help terrified of getting lost!!!!:sad:

Just PM'd you.

hiya,

I went to the acadamy last week for my course, and coming from the M25 you cannot exit the M11 at junction 5, you can only turn off at loughton coming from the other direction (London) of the M11.
I had to go past it and come off at the next junction, turn around and come back the other way down the M11!!!
trust me you dont want to do that every day!!

i got onto the A406 which goes straight onto the M11 and from here you can turn off at junction 5.

also, when your coming home you can only join the M11 going in one direction - back towards London!!

hope that makes sense, and id try and find a diff route if i were you!!

good luck on your course, im sure you will love it xx

Latest posts

Back