Love Shellac kit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hazemalone

Reaction score
Hi Guys so I had to replace loads of bits and prices in my kit including my lamp so I bought the love shellac kit with forty colours but I got 2 cream puff 2 asphalt and 2 romantique. Has anyone else got doubles in there kit?

Hi Guys so I had to replace loads of bits and prices in my kit including my lamp so I bought the love shellac kit with forty colours but I got 2 cream puff 2 asphalt and 2 romantique. Has anyone else got doubles in there kit?

Hi,
If you contact s2 I'm sure they would swap them for you. Probably a mistake xx

Hi, when I got mine I had doubles of a few as well and was unsure, so I rang S2 and they said it was because they are the popular colours so they send out two of them. So it's not a mistake. I hope this helps :) xxx

Yeah it dnt a mistake it's because they are the most popular colours! :) I'm buying my kit next week

Nicola! Xxx

Thanks for your replies, So did you get two romantique, 2 asphalt and 2 cream puff? Cream puff I can understand but the other two have never been popular for me at all.

I got duplicates of the same as you x

Me too, I got duplicates of those colours. Absolutely love the kit xx

It's a fantastic kit it really is I think I might call tomorrow just incase they can do something for me xxx

Just copped that there's no dsperse,nourishing remover or window cling in the kit 😩 hopefully they can sort me out tomorrow.

My kit was missing a few things, S2 said it was because they were out of stock but still wanted to send the kit, they have sent items as they came back into stock. Still awaiting a few Shellac leaflets, two months on but I'm sure they'll send them when they get them back in. They were really helpful when I rang up. X

My kit was missing a few things, S2 said it was because they were out of stock but still wanted to send the kit, they have sent items as they came back into stock. Still awaiting a few Shellac leaflets, two months on but I'm sure they'll send them when they get them back in. They were really helpful when I rang up. X

Thanks for the reply ill call them first thing I'm sure they will sort me out x

Surely if they don't have the full advertised kit in stock they should tell you and give you the option of whether you still want it? Not just send bits and cause disappointment?

Doesn't sound to me like anyone is disappointed? Sounds like rather than disappoint, they sent the majority with the follow on due. That sounds like good service to me and much less disappointment when peeps are excited to get going. JMHO.

I'm ordering this next week, Don't care if I get sent bits as will be too excited to wait for full stock. Also ordering the retention + sampler.

Did you find most of the colours in your kits are duplicates? Any of the summer brights or forbidden in your kit?

I phoned sweet squared and they said they can send the missing bits out today or I can collect them, but the colour duplicates are nothing to do with them what's in the kit is in the kit. I'm really happy with the colours but the last three collections aren't in there I'm sure but I've been doing shellac for two years so I already have all the colours I just wanted a total "renewal" as I have the bottles so long and they needed to be replaced along with my lamp so it made sense to go for the kit xxx

Was there any note that things were on back order? If there is, well back orders happen, but if they don't let you know, it is a bit poor that you have to chase things

No there was no note, but to be fair when I called I got the impression they had to put the kit together so I think it was just human error. All in all there was four items missing but there was no problem when I phoned so there's really no harm done. I've made enough mistakes myself 😉

I was thinking about buying the love shellac kit and I contacted S2 and they were able to provide me with a full list of colours included which was brilliant as I could see which other additional colours I had to order as well.

Shame they don't let you choose 40 colours from their whole collection now that would be fun x

That would be loads of fun ;)

Latest posts

Back