Love Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

satinbaby

Reaction score
Has anyone else had issues with this site>
I have added myself and ordered off them regularlly within a few weeks as well emailled them on a few occasions and got no reply.... I have updated my details tried everything still im not featured grrrrrrr

I'm exactly the same! I've been meaning to start a thread on the same subject.

I've called them and asked etc & they said as soon as I buy something (Shellac range) I'll reappear...but I still haven't.

Go to Welcome - Sweet Squared
go to MY ACCOUNTS
Click on MANAGE LOCATOR ADDRESSES
Fill in the necessary
Tick - I agree to site XYZ

Make sure you have ticked the terms and conditions and that you tick the box for it to show your address.

Thanks Chocolate pickle Ive done that a few times but i still dont show ;-(

Anyone know what on earth is happening with the locator? I'm still not on it and have placed 2 orders with S2 including Shellac and Vinylux since 9th April, Ive gone onto 'Manage locator address' on my S2 account to make sure my details are in and up to date several times, Ive contacted S2 about it and have been told theres some glitches with the site and there working on it and it should be sorted within a few days, that was 2 weeks ago!!

Is anyone else having the same problems? If so I'll just put it down to there still having issues overall and I'll stop bugging them till its sorted.

Latest posts

Back