Love this colour!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amandahartly

Reaction score
Morning everyone,
Having a hair change today & love this colour, does anybody know of any cocktails to get it please? X
image.jpg

Thanks for everyone's help!

You need to provide some information. Hair color isn't paint!

Also pictures have been photoshopped and lighting is placed overhead so sometimes it's actually impossible to achieve those colours

I'd use illumina, 9/60, 7/35, ,7/43, 9/43, maybe pink dream, instamstics at the root, tone the highlights with 10/36.

You left 2 days for people to reply! We aren't looking at this everyday all day.

If you had given more details people may have been inclined to reply, sooner.

You may need to refresh yourself on this thread. http://www.salongeek.com/index.php?threads/How-to-ask-for-help-with-a-colour!.276315/
You left 2 days for people to reply! We aren't looking at this everyday all day.

If you had given more details people may have been inclined to reply, sooner.

You may need to refresh yourself on this thread. http://www.salongeek.com/index.php?threads/How-to-ask-for-help-with-a-colour!.276315/

Excuse me no1 replied for 2 days!
As you said I'm not on here all day every day, I have a life, a job & a family. Really no need to be so rude! I don't get notifications when people reply!
Honestly I'm surprised a lot of people bother with this site when you get such arsey remarks!

Excuse me no1 replied for 2 days!
As you said I'm not on here all day every day, I have a life, a job & a family. Really no need to be so rude! I don't get notifications when people reply!
Honestly I'm surprised a lot of people bother with this site when you get such arsey remarks!

I'm sorry that's how you read it. It wasn't intended that way.

The problem with the written word, is you take it how you want. Not how it is written.

I'm sorry that's how you read it. It wasn't intended that way.

The problem with the written word, is you take it how you want. Not how it is written.
Apology accepted, but in my eyes the colour was a toner, going on blonde hair, I'm sorry I didn't think straight off to say what level hair it was on.

Arsey remarks? Welcome to Salon Geek! :D

Clearly that is not Cara's actual colour in the photo, but that's not an issue!

Hopefully the highlights are closer to a level 10 than a 9. For the violet tone at the top I would dilute a 1/8 dialight 4.20 (violet) + 1/8 5.66 (red) with a tube of clear. As it develops I'd run it over them ends for a much shorter time, leaving the blue to neutralise the warmth and the remaining red to create a pinkish cast. You can adjust this mixture to your needs. If you want a cooler end result remove the 5,66 and use the red tone from the 4,20 for the pink tone, otherwise the red will look more peach-ish.

Arsey remarks? Welcome to Salon Geek! :D

Clearly that is not Cara's actual colour in the photo, but that's not an issue!

Hopefully the highlights are closer to a level 10 than a 9. For the violet tone at the top I would dilute a 1/8 dialight 4.20 (violet) + 1/8 5.66 (red) with a tube of clear. As it develops I'd run it over them ends for a much shorter time, leaving the blue to neutralise the warmth and the remaining red to create a pinkish cast. You can adjust this mixture to your needs. If you want a cooler end result remove the 5,66 and use the red tone from the 4,20 for the pink tone, otherwise the red will look more peach-ish.

Thank you! ☺️ x

Latest posts

Back