Love using O'NINE, does anyone else use it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphire nails

Reaction score
Hi,

I started using O'NINE back in February as trials and after trialling it out I decided to change my system in April and I have to say I'm so happy that I made the change, I used to use CND and loved everything about them until my new discovery.

I can't believe how many colours there are in the O'nine range and can't get enough of their Tri gel.

The only thing is I can't find anyone else that's uses it to exchange tips etc with and I'd love to hear if there is anymore that. I can do with it?

:)

You're an o'nine rep. Must be paying you well to keep the name on these forums.

Hi,

I started using O'NINE back in February as trials and after trialling it out I decided to change my system in April and I have to say I'm so happy that I made the change, I used to use CND and loved everything about them until my new discovery.

I can't believe how many colours there are in the O'nine range and can't get enough of their Tri gel.

The only thing is I can't find anyone else that's uses it to exchange tips etc with and I'd love to hear if there is anymore that. I can do with it?

:)

Where are you from Sapphire nails?

Im educator for South East. We offer design courses to show what else can be done with it.

Try contacting HQ they will give you your nearest educator.

Pleased you are enjoying using it :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Sorry but have to smile, most of you are being given wrong/false information. If you would like the correct info then please contact us through the correct channels. Will be more than happy to help, information from the correct source is much better than heresay from people who have not tried the product. Thank you all in advance.

Hi I'm sorry but I don't get paid by anyone but my clients, I've said and done nothing wrong for you to say that.

Where are you from Sapphire nails?

Im educator for South East. We offer design courses to show what else can be done with it.

Try contacting HQ they will give you your nearest educator.

Pleased you are enjoying using it :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you, will do

Asked and now answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back