Lucy Mecklenburgh new hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amore Hair

Reaction score
So geek,

The TOWIE Craze is back, i have a client who is wanting to a chieve the blonde/caramel colours that Lucy Macklenburgh is sporting in the new series.

She is currently a base 4, she has some blonde highlights in there already but not a massive amount.

Any tips on what the best way to get these colours is going to be? using wella.

xx

Is she a natural base four?

I would foil with bleach and 6% then flood with 7.1 ( ash in whatever range you're using ) with 30vol. It'll give you a nice warm caramel. Don't go any lighter than a 7 as it'll throw off far too much warmth and I personally wouldn't bother with highlift in foils as there won't be enough contrast and you'll struggle to lift a base 4 anyway. :) I hope that helps x

I would foil with bleach and 6% then flood with 7.1 ( ash in whatever range you're using ) with 30vol. It'll give you a nice warm caramel. Don't go any lighter than a 7 as it'll throw off far too much warmth and I personally wouldn't bother with highlift in foils as there won't be enough contrast and you'll struggle to lift a base 4 anyway. :) I hope that helps x

This is what I was thinking, client has a lot of hair though so am wondering if to go for bleach 3% on lower half and the bleach 6% on top.

Client popping in tomorrow so will do a test with that 7/1 to check it lifts ok and then should be good to go. Thanks. X

Latest posts

Back