Lush spa

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KDmakeup

Reaction score
Has anybody got any experience with working for Lush?
I have a group interview next week for a position as spa therapist and am looking for some advice, what they ask you etc. All I know is that I've to do a 10 minute back massage and group activities. I'm so nervous haha also the interview is in Leeds. I live near Glasgow and have never been to Leeds so this will be interesting haha.

Hey, did you go to the interview? What was it like, how did you get on? My friend has an interview too for them down south, wants to any and all details! Any thing would be appreciated x

I don't know what they're like to work for but I'm on the Leeds lush spa Facebook page and they're advertising for new therapists constantly!
This says to me high staff turnover which I would question why!

Hi, yes I went to the interview and I'm so glad I did. It was a great experience and gave me so much more confidence. I got asked back to the 2nd part of the interview process. I didn't get the job this time but I'm keeping in contact and if another position comes up I'm going for it. I don't always have a lot of self confidence in my skills which is silly and when we were waiting to hear who had been called back I'd grabbed my bag and was heading out the door convinced I wasn't gettin a call back but I did lol. I really gained something ad learned not to put my self down. The whole experience, great feedback and lovely people made it all worthwhile.

The best advice I can give your friend from my experience is just try to relax a little and be yourself. The first part of the interview was group activities. We had to put on a presentation and then do a couple other little things. Just be natural and try and have some fun.

The second part of my interview was a trade test(10 minute back massage) and then a one on one with the 2 people conducting the interview. It was just a nice chat but they did ask a couple questions about Lush like what are your favourite products and they asked me a question about their skin care. I had picked up a copy of the Lush Times the day before so I read that and tried to remember a range of products as I had only every used their bath and shower things.

I've heard they are a great company to work for but I suppose you don't know until you are doing it.

Good luck to your friend with the interview!!

Latest posts

Back