LUSH US extensions -yes or no?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use Lush Us extensions, there is no way it is Chinese. I tell all my clients they must have the aftercare products and follow aftercare instructions and I haven't had any problems. I have 22 inch ones in my hair at the moment and even through I preach on and on about proper aftercare I don't show mine the attention I should and they are still in great condition. Absolutely no way it is silicon coated Chinese hair. Fantastic quality for the price.

oh my! id agree that my clients are prefering lush-us now aswell, only started using in at the end of Nov though but had a lot of recommendations from the first few girls, and at maintenence appointments its still looking good and only a few needing replaced. really dont think its chinese......
i suppose though if clients are wanting super duper amazing hair they have to be prepared to pay accordingly, and lush-us, hairtrade etc etc are budget on the grand scheme of extensions!
i would have called them up and complained if it started looking cr*p after 2 weeks if the aftercare was being followed! x

Exactly, if the hairs gone that bad then they should ring up and get to the bottom of it! Although I always tell my clients to use after care and I never get many complaints!

Latest posts

Back