LUSH US extensions -yes or no?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sallysun

Reaction score
Hey folks really needing some help...My usual supplier has ran out of some stock i need, i have customers already paid so gotta find a good budget supplier quickly!
i have came across lush us and seen a few good reviews on here and wondering what everyone thinks?? before i buy, i really dont want unhappy customers but cant really go up to the more expensive hair as my customers wont pay this.....
help please xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I had some problems with their opulent range, but that's discontinued now. I've just been wearing the classic for 11 weeks, it does need looking after and must be dried and straightened or curled as it tends to expand and fluff up if not. Who do you normally use?

thanks for that :) i normally use hairxtensions.co.uk for budget range and the 1 g bonds for thickness, and these are 0.8 bonds so can still get more thickness... have u used hairxtensions? how would you compare them?
thanks! :)

I've used lush-us uk before and their hair is great. Obviously you need to use the aftercare products too but for price and quality I always go with them.

thanks for that :) i normally use hairxtensions.co.uk for budget range and the 1 g bonds for thickness, and these are 0.8 bonds so can still get more thickness... have u used hairxtensions? how would you compare them?
thanks! :)

I've not used hairextensionsion.co.uk sorry x

i'll be ordering from lush-us tomorrow so i can let you know!! I've used hairxtensions, and the 1g hair is certainly thick but I've found it looses its quality really fast, but its basic chinese hair so i suppose you get what you pay for!!
lush-us told me over the phone that the classic rage has been upgraded to AAA indian remy so is now on par with the old opulent range x

i've fitted two sets this weekend of the improved range that Lush-Us are now doing. In my opinion, (and it is only my opinion!) it is far nicer than the opulent range they did. the strands seem to be much thicker. The texture of the hair is much nicer - just generally felt great. Clients both had Balmain in the past but were very pleased with this hair - just hope it's not too good to be true xx

I use lush us hair extensions for my clients and they are happy with the results, I always sell them the aftercare too as you sort of get a months guarantee with the hair as long as their products are used with it. Have some photos on my face book page Lil K's Hair Extensions

I use lush us hair extensions for my clients and they are happy with the results, I always sell them the aftercare too as you sort of get a months guarantee with the hair as long as their products are used with it. Have some photos on my face book page Lil K's Hair Extensions

I can't find your page... post a link! x

I'd have to side with Foxy over Lush, quality slightly better and strands seem much thicker, plus now they have changed to italian keratin the bonds are amazing, on the down side the packs are 20 strands where as lush is 25.....but due to thickness same pack qty should work out similar weight of hair fitting...... get samples from both and trial I'd say x

Lilk87 you should look into making your own aftercare packs! Works out cheaper and clients love seeing your logo on the products :) great work though x

Lilk87 you should look into making your own aftercare packs! Works out cheaper and clients love seeing your logo on the products :) great work though x

How would I go about doing that hun? x

Oooo I love the transformation you have done with the young girl with short hair, wow, absalutly stunning :hug:
I'm doing my extension course in Jan, can't wait!x

Cheers hun was a bloody challenge but result was great, her top layer is still a little short through the back but she knew this and is happy with it ;)

How would I go about doing that hun? x

Ill pm you details in a bit just running around but it is actually super easy! x

my friend ordered from lush us last wednesday on next day delivery and still hasnt received them yet and its now sunday! poor delivery, she was meant to be doing my hair for the weekend:( will update you guys on the hair quality once she gets it, she ordered the 22" ones x

Latest posts

Back