Luxury pedicure and when to use a foot mask

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jodbird

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

I have just completed a Pedicure course and have bought everything I need. But I am needing a little advise please.

I want to offer a Luxury pedicure which includes Heated Booties however I want to carry out the dry aspects of my pedicure on my beauty couch, the question this throws up is when would I apply the mask and if it was while on the couch how do you guys remove it, the one I have bought is a mask and not a think cream to massage in.

Also was wondering if you would offer just Gel toes or traditional varnish also.

Thanks for all your help.

I did the Cnd marine mask last week on my couch. Took it off with a wet disposable towel. no problem

The last two places I worked at, we did use basins but for the mask, we wipe it off with moist, warm towels. Very little, if any mess!

Thanks for your replies , that's what I was thinking just trying to make sure I have everything covered. Just treated my hubby to a luxury pedicure and he fell asleep lol.
Thanks again

Latest posts

Back