LVL how popular is it really

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautyy123

Reaction score
Just as the title suggests really...

I'm looking at training in to the new year and wondered how many people found it a popular treatment? Do people ask by name? xx

Just as the title suggests really...

I'm looking at training in to the new year and wondered how many people found it a popular treatment? Do people ask by name? xx

I don't do lvl but I do do lash lifts and I've never had someone specifically ask for lvl. I did consider doing the lvl training but I don't really think people are aware of it as a brand at least not where I am x

We have offered lash lifting courses at The Southern School of Beauty for a long time, but I went on the LVL course in London just to check if it was anything different, but it is exactly the same as what we do. Much better result than the old lash perming, as you get a good lift right from the base of the eyelash, rather than a sausage type curl. I think clients just want the results, and are not aware of the LVL branding particularly.

Arr thanks for your replies geeks xx

Latest posts

Back