LVL lash lift help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alimac

Reaction score
Hi all,

Did an LVL lash lift during the week and client has just txtd to say her bottom lashes look funny - like they have 'lifted' as well - eek!

I'm wondering if I could use the shields and solutions on the bottom lashes to put them back into place.

Has anyone else got any ideas?

thanks in advance xxxxx

I had this once last year. The pad on the bottom lashes had ridden up without me noticing and lotions had gotten under the pad and onto the bottom lashes, processing them.

When I took the pads off at the end the treatment, the bottom lashes looked a bit funny but I just thought they had been squashed out of shape (it was only with hindsight that I remembered the pads had risen and figured out what had happened)

The next day when the client contacted me and advised they were set in an odd shape I rang Nouveau to ask their advice & see if I could apply the lotions to lay them flat and they advised no! They couldnt actually give me any real helpful advice and I must admit I was really annoyed! I figured they must have come across this before and have a solution but they couldn't tell me anything. I gave the client a free serum and advised them to keep brushing them down- but i always did wonder if I could have cut the shields to a smaller shape, stuck it under the bottom lashes and wiped a small amount of lotion through them to set them back down again.......

Did you take any before & after photos? X

Latest posts

Back