LVL lash lift profit?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MUA

Reaction score
in thinking about doing the training. Is this treatment profitable? The sales assistant at sallys was tying to convince me to do their salon system lash lift course as apparently the products are exactly the same but a lot cheaper?

Is it worth paying more for lvl??

I did the Salon System course today. I found it really good. The trainer uses LVL in her salon she said not much of a difference. It's mainly just about the name. A bit like HD brows

@blossom I believe did this course and has been very successful with the service and products since

As ciderella says, I did the salon systems course in Feb this year and have been kept very busy since with it.

I had 3 LVL's last year which is the reason I trained in lash lift as I thought it was such a good treatment. But hand on heart the results are identical to salon systems ... a lash lift is a lash lift!

Salon systems don't do a small shield, only medium and large, so I buy small ones from lash base as I mostly use them. That would be my only criticism. X
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1498877089.067581.jpg

hi blossom I'm considering doing the Salon System Lashperm, Lashlift & Lash Tinting Course , how was your experience?

ive already done a semi perm lashes course and wanted to add brow tinting as another service for the salon that I'm working at and came across this course ...

Mine was good thank you, plenty of info, theory all morning and practical in the afternoon, working on each other

Had a manual sent through and we were given a helpline number to ring for any queries that arose.

It's a really really popular treatment!

I originally trained in LVL 7 years ago and have used so many different systems and have found them all much of a muchness. Except for Elleebana. Elleebana use rods instead of shields and the process time is so much quicker. 6 minutes for each solution. It knocked 30 minutes of my times from any other lash lift brand. :)

Latest posts

Back