LVL lashes and HD brows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loobylou22

Reaction score
Hi. I read somewhere on here that someone did the hd and lvl course together and got a deal for booking the two as they're both courses from nouveau. I can't find it anywhere. Have any of you done both courses? Is one more popular than the other and did you get a deal booking together?
I'm so stuck on how to push my business further.
Thanks. Xx

I saw that written somewhere on here too - I'd love to know the same if anyone can give info?

Thanks xx

I've spoken to the ladies at Nouveau and they're all very helpful have you tried ringing them and asking if there's any offers or discounts for booking the two courses - I was enquiring in regards to 2 different courses they offer and there was a discount if I booked them both so there's no harm in asking 😊

Well I spoke to lvl and they were sure that they couldn't do a deal. She said they're a totally different company which I understand. Do you think I should ring nouveau then? Xx

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Well I spoke to lvl and they were sure that they couldn't do a deal. She said they're a totally different company which I understand. Do you think I should ring nouveau then? Xx

It's worth a try hun the worst they can say is no. If not I'm sure they will be both be doing separate offers soon xx

Yes your absolutely right!! Can't hurt to ring. Lol. Xx

On the LVL facebook page you can see the deals on there LVL and HD Brow are defo the same company ..... Nouveau I have just done the HD Training in Barnsley and you could do the LVL there too at the same time f you work it right :) hth if you ring nouveau house in Barnsley they should be able to point you in the right direction :) x x

Thanks very much. Il have a look at the Facebook page! Xx

Can I ask you guys a question? Slightly off topic but if it's between doing LVL or or the noveau lash extensions which is better to do? Can only do one can't afford both x

I emailed Nouveau and there's no joint price for both. HD Brows is like a 'sister company' to NBG so wouldn't combine price. Xx

I'm interested in the same aspect ladygti?

I have trained with both LVL, HD Brows and Nouveau lash extensions. I booked my course when I visited a Nouveau 'trade show' (google and see if there's any coming up, they're amazing).
If you booked on the day you received a great discount, I know I can't put prices on here but it was definitely worth booking then and there.

The Nail Den
"Salon luxury, within home comforts"

I have trained with both LVL, HD Brows and Nouveau lash extensions. I booked my course when I visited a Nouveau 'trade show' (google and see if there's any coming up, they're amazing).
If you booked on the day you received a great discount, I know I can't put prices on here but it was definitely worth booking then and there.

The Nail Den
"Salon luxury, within home comforts"

Thanks il look that up and see if any but I'm in Ireland so prob unlikely but worth a try thank you. X

Can I ask you guys a question? Slightly off topic but if it's between doing LVL or or the noveau lash extensions which is better to do? Can only do one can't afford both x

Hi lady GTI. I would probably go for the LVL lashes personally I think it's really taken off but what you could do is ask your customer base see what they'd like to see you offering by devising an anonymous questionnaire open answered .. that way you accurately guage what your clientele is looking for in your establishment also you can then go from there to give yourself a good accurate answer that suits your demographic :) you never know it might be something completely different that they want you to be offering ( maybe a gap in the market that you didn't see but they did) also have a look at what other salons are offering and what they're plugging if 10 salons are near you and their all plugging LVL is there any point in adding to the same mixture ?? Why not add something different and exciting for old and new potential clients - pave the way don't follow it- xx hth

Hi lady GTI. I would probably go for the LVL lashes personally I think it's really taken off but what you could do is ask your customer base see what they'd like to see you offering by devising an anonymous questionnaire open answered .. that way you accurately guage what your clientele is looking for in your establishment also you can then go from there to give yourself a good accurate answer that suits your demographic :) you never know it might be something completely different that they want you to be offering ( maybe a gap in the market that you didn't see but they did) also have a look at what other salons are offering and what they're plugging if 10 salons are near you and their all plugging LVL is there any point in adding to the same mixture ?? Why not add something different and exciting for old and new potential clients - pave the way don't follow it- xx hth

Thank you! It's so hard to know -I'm on a budget and having to do it bit by bit so trying to invest wisely! Xx

Latest posts

Back