LVL lashes, anyone trained?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok ladies, I've done quite a few LVL's now and my issue is when they sit up and look at their lashes they are wet from the conditioner. I comb and comb but I want them to dry so they look amazing when they look in the mirror, do you have any tips? SSx

Does anyone know where you can train to do these lashes, I would love to be able to offer them to my clients, thanks in advance!

Just curious about this but isn't it just the same as an normal eyelash perm but without using the sticky rod things

I am seriously considering this as a treatment and I'm struggling to find someone that does it in or near Glasgow. Is there any geeks who need someone to practice on and we could maybe do a treatment swap?? Just a thought it would be good to hear from anyone who has introduced into their shop and what your clients thought of it? Thank you SS x

Hey smilie shellac!

I know you posted this yonks ago but I'm a new LVL lash tech and Id definately be up for a treatment swap if your still interested. I'm from just outside Glasgow. I'm absolutely loving LVL so far!

Hi guys, I was wondering, have any of you LVL lash technicians tried doing the treatment on yourself? Was thinking to try it ( one eye first, then the other one) :cool: xx

Hi guys, I was wondering, have any of you LVL lash technicians tried doing the treatment on yourself? Was thinking to try it ( one eye first, then the other one) :cool: xx

Yep, it's do-able but probably easier to find someone to swap with. I've done it twice on myself, it's easier to cut the top flappy bit of the shield off if you're doing it on yourself! x

thank you, can't wait to try it!:D

After reading this tread I done mine myself last night and HATE them I used a large sheild and there so curky they're touching my eyelids , thank god I wasn't a client as I'd be very unhappy with the results

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1407594669917.jpg
    1407594669917.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 206
I used the large shield as I only wanted a light curl , not sure if the effects wasnt what I wanted to achieve as some lvl from my last treatment on 3rd June mqy of been 9n the end of lashes ? Any opinions ?

I tried to steam them this morning , but still way to curly , would u think if I used a medium sized shield it will straighten them out or do u think it would damage my lashes doing another treatment so soon jwlp please lol xx

Attachments

• 1407605781389.jpg
    1407605781389.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 191
Redone again tonight straightening out lashes and thankfully happy with results PHEW

Attachments

• 1407634242053.jpg
    1407634242053.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 163

Attachments

• 1407634453105.jpg
    1407634453105.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 140
Soò much better

Attachments

• 1407634648954.jpg
    1407634648954.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 141
How did you straighten them out?

I put the product on my fingers and just trying flatten them , was obviously ok to do on myself , but not very professional if it were a client , I think they curled soo much as I still had lvl on ends of lashes , going to ring them up tomorrow to see what they suggest
So glad it happened to me and not a client x

Latest posts

Back