LVL lashes & pregnancy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shell-Perfect10

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

I tried to book LVL lashes and the lady said I can't cos I'm pregnant any ideas why? She said she didn't know why but was just told in training that the treatment can't be done on pregnant people. Any ideas? Xxx

Maybe laying down for an hour you may get uncomfortable/ need the loo during the treatment??And if you have got the lotions on this may not be possible?? Don't really see why this couldn't be worked around but only thing that comes to mind?? X

Well you can still get lash extensions which would take longer so I assumed it was about product but I just wondered what product was so harsh that it couldn't be used, I know during first trimester insurance doesn't cover you for alot but usually after that it's fine it was just out of interest xxx

Yeah I agree, will await the reply too! X

I don't lash pregnant clients either. The reason for this is that even if you don't have a reaction to the patch test, it doesn't guarantee that you won't have a reaction to the actual procedure.
With lashes and LVL if you are pregnant and you have a reaction then you can't take the medication you need to counteract the reaction.

Hmm maybe that's why then. I've never came across it before with lash extensions but makes sense to be careful xxx

Latest posts

Back