LVL lashes training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timeless

Reaction score
Hi, Newby here. I want to do LVL training however i am not hearing very good reviews about Nouveau at the minute with clients not achieving the desired look. Ideas of where to train and products to use would be appreciated

I was going to train with LVL and like you haven't heard great things about them recently. I went with Flirties instead and their lash lift is brilliant, I get such good results from them. The support from the company is fantastic too x

Thanks, ita really hard knowing who to go with. Ill have a look at Flirties. I was looking at Salon Systems but heard good and bad about them also

Thanks, ita really hard knowing who to go with. Ill have a look at Flirties. I was looking at Salon Systems but heard good and bad about them also
I’m using salon systems at the moment and don’t find it good & am looking for a new brand too but there’s so many I don’t know where to start!

I’m using salon systems at the moment and don’t find it good & am looking for a new brand too but there’s so many I don’t know where to start!
Hi, i have been using Lash base and have been getting brilliant results. I have got samples from flirties and Ellebana but havent tried them yet. Might be worth getting the samples and seeing what work bests for you.

Latest posts

Back