LVL lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The trainer spoke to a lady next to me an said id leave it if your not trained in tinting x
Maybe i miss heard , as I'm trained in it any way i didn't ask x

We were told tinting is part of the treatment, so thats the training for tinting as part of lvl. Only reason not to tint was if someone had a reaction.

I think maybe she meant u wont be qualified to just tint alone on clients (if they arent having lvl) as if u havent got that training you wont be insured xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I got my lashes done yesterday and I love them but when I got home I took another look and my inner lashes have really curled but the rest are straight! I wanted to get my done so I can see what it's like before I do the course, is there anyway to keep them all straight??i tried taking a picture but u can't see x x x ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404287122.217194.jpg

I got my lashes done yesterday and I love them but when I got home I took another look and my inner lashes have really curled but the rest are straight! I wanted to get my done so I can see what it's like before I do the course, is there anyway to keep them all straight??i tried taking a picture but u can't see x x xView attachment 69300

Did you keep combing them after your treatment? Xx

I combed them just a couple of strokes before bed when I put the serum on but they were like that before! I would love to do the course but just wondering if they all come out like that or is there a way of preventing it? X x

I combed them just a couple of strokes before bed when I put the serum on but they were like that before! I would love to do the course but just wondering if they all come out like that or is there a way of preventing it? X x

Mine have never been straight unless I have used a large sheild on short lashes. You are supposed to comb them all day to keep forcing the lashes up while the product sets over 24 hours.
Here is a set I done recently xx

Attachments

• 1404338600260.jpg
    1404338600260.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 235
Hiya can't believe how good the lvl lashes look! I've tried googling where to do the training but can't find anywhere in the uk glasgow/edinburgh. Anyone any ideas where I'll find out? X

Mine have never been straight unless I have used a large sheild on short lashes. You are supposed to comb them all day to keep forcing the lashes up while the product sets over 24 hours.
Here is a set I done recently xx

Ow ok she didn't tell me that!! Thanku x x

Hiya can't believe how good the lvl lashes look! I've tried googling where to do the training but can't find anywhere in the uk glasgow/edinburgh. Anyone any ideas where I'll find out? X

Hi hun...just go on the nouveau website and click training. There should be somewhere near your area you can go. I had to travel an hour but was so worth it! Xx

Hi hun...just go on the nouveau website and click training. There should be somewhere near your area you can go. I had to travel an hour but was so worth it! Xx

Thanks for letting me know :) I did contact them and there is one running next week, wee bit short notice unfortunately, but will hopefully be doing the date after that.
What size of kit would you recommend for starting up?
Sarah xx

Why oh why is there never any training in the south west. We are so left out! :( would love to do this course but everywhere is so far that it's going to mean a hotel stay too ohhhhhhhhhhh!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1404635552.318876.jpg

Love LVL xx

Hi

I trained in lvl lashes 4 years ago and havent done the treatment for 2 years but i want to start doing it again as a mobile therapist, my manual is with the salon i trained with and was wondering if anyone could remind me of the timings on the lashes of the lifting balm and volumising fix?

I would like to do a refresher day but dont want to pay for the full training again.

It would be great if anyone could help.

Thanks for letting me know :) I did contact them and there is one running next week, wee bit short notice unfortunately, but will hopefully be doing the date after that.
What size of kit would you recommend for starting up?
Sarah xx

Deffo recommend the silver kit. I was shocked at the price and hated parting with the money but was so worth it. I have done sooo many sets and haven't had to restock yet! Xx

Hi

I trained in lvl lashes 4 years ago and havent done the treatment for 2 years but i want to start doing it again as a mobile therapist, my manual is with the salon i trained with and was wondering if anyone could remind me of the timings on the lashes of the lifting balm and volumising fix?

I would like to do a refresher day but dont want to pay for the full training again.

It would be great if anyone could help.

If u have done the training I am sure Neauvou will send you another copy of the starter sheet xx

I did the training and did first set today but finding it difficult to put eye shield thing on bottom lashes to keep them away .. And then I read you can use microtape on bottom lashes if take the tack out ... Really ? If yes how ?

I did the training and did first set today but finding it difficult to put eye shield thing on bottom lashes to keep them away .. And then I read you can use microtape on bottom lashes if take the tack out ... Really ? If yes how ?

We were shown to just stick the tape on the back of your hand first, to take some of the stickiness away.

A refresher is only £25 call them xx

Can any Mobile people help me please? What do you use if you're doing LVL's at a clients house and their lighting is terrible?!! Is there a lamp that can be clipped on the beauty couch that then extends up over their head without the bulb burning their face?!!! OR any better ideas?!

Can any Mobile people help me please? What do you use if you're doing LVL's at a clients house and their lighting is terrible?!! Is there a lamp that can be clipped on the beauty couch that then extends up over their head without the bulb burning their face?!!! OR any better ideas?!

Try a headlamp. About £10/15 from argos x

Try a headlamp. About £10/15 from argos x

Thanks just searched "headlamp" on Argos website and nothing came up but I will keep searching :) do you mean an actual lamp that goes on your head?!

Latest posts

Back