Lvl lashes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madmumzoe

Reaction score
Hi I'm looking into doing a natural lash course . Lvl seem fab but very expensive . Are their any other lash courses you would recommend ?? Ideally to be similar to lvl so lift and tint .
Many thanks

Have a look at flirties.co.uk hun trainers up and down the country they do flirties curve which is the same as lvl [emoji106]

Hi I'm looking into doing a natural lash course . Lvl seem fab but very expensive . Are their any other lash courses you would recommend ?? Ideally to be similar to lvl so lift and tint .
Many thanks

The LVL training is actually free - the cost pays for all of the product you get so is recouped when you have done the number of treatments your kit covers - there are different sizes to choose from. It is the LVL10 year anniversary this week so special offers on training will be released on 22 June. Think it is a 1 day only offer though! [emoji171]

Have you looked into I-lift lashes? It is a new brand and is incredible! Tints the lower lashes in the treatment, patch test kits & cost effective products!

i did the gateway one and it was really good, best thing about it is the kit isn't included so you can look round and see which is the best one. Our tutor gave us some really good feedback about different brands she had used and some money saving tips. couldn't of asked for more!\

I am the London, Surrey, Kent Educator for I-lift Lashes, this is a natural lash lift which includes upper and lower lash tint. Feedback from clients and students has been amazing and is one of the fastest growing lash lift products of 2016.

We have many reason why I-lift lashes is growing so fast, apart from being an amazing lash lift treatment, we have a special patch test kit specifically designed so you can patch test all your clients as they come in for their other appointments, so you know they are already done and their is no loss of revenue to your I-lift lashes kit and no waste of products sachets which is something I hear a lot in my conversion classes. We also have amazing marketing material, including, badges Tshirts, aprons, kit boxes plus more.

We also believe that education doesn't stop and all the educators are here to help before, during and after your training to help with anything.

If you would like further info on Beginners or Conversion classes please don't hesitate to contact me, happy to help

Last edited:
Hi maz do you train in Manchester

Hi, does I-lift lashes have a website so I can have a browse?

Latest posts

Back