LVL vs lash lift?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kiki-uk

Reaction score
Hi,
I have been using salon systems lash lift and then tinting but I dont get a good lift that I'm happy with anymore. Is LVL worth investing in? I've just taken on a room and dont have much money but I'm happy to invest in something worthwhile, :)

Hi I am using lash base and I am happy with the results, have you tried that?

What are you not happy about.

S

I used to get a great lift but out of the last 4 ive done only 1 had the usual amazing results and 2 of them dropped within a week (I live with one and know she didn't get them wet/hot etc) I used to use salon systems sachets but bought bottles so it may be those. I was looking at lashbase. Do you get a good and lasting lift with it?x

I use Lashbase too. Thoroughly recommend. Love it, in my opinion it's better and a lot better value than lvl!

I used to get a great lift but out of the last 4 ive done only 1 had the usual amazing results and 2 of them dropped within a week (I live with one and know she didn't get them wet/hot etc) I used to use salon systems sachets but bought bottles so it may be those. I was looking at lashbase. Do you get a good and lasting lift with it?x

Just went on their site and the actually do a lash lift sample pack now. you could try that?

I would recommend lash base they use saches and the lift is always good.

I saw the sample pack, resonance cost so I would give that a go.

Think I might get the trial pack and give that a go, thanks ladies, :)

I normally use LVL but I bought some lash base sachets to try AMAZING! Although the colour of the solutions alarmed me at first haha!!

Found this thread very interesting - I trained with LVL and I must admit the money layout for the products can pinch a little! I buy all my other lash products from lash base so when it comes to stocking up again I think I will give this a go :)

Thats it. I'm ordering the lash base one tonight! :D x

I'll try and upload the pics of the lash base lifts. I was impressed and the value for money is excellent

Hey, I use the lash base sachets and every time get good results, I have attached a picture to show you the before and after results

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    699.7 KB · Views: 210
They look fab! Will give this a go definitely! :)

Thanks for your advice here, I'm training in lash lifting tomorrow, and I wondered what LVL was and I'm guessing it's just a brand name like HD Brows and BDB being the same as brow definition! Lash base kit ordered :)

Good luck on the course tomorrow, yes LVL is a brand, I couldn't afford to do the course with LVL but find using lash base products work perfectly, only thing I would say is I use orange sticks to glue the lashes to the shield instead of the tool they send you however the you may find the tool better

I use little disposable micro brushes to stick the lashes up, I find it works well, :) x

Sorry if this is hijacking but........every time I do a lash lift it looks fab initially but over the course of the next week the lashes seem to continue curling back on themselves and looking a bit messy. I use salon systems products, is it something im doing wrong or should I try a different brand? Perhaps lash base as they seem to be a favourite.
Really hope someone can help me x

We used Salon System sachets then changed to bottles and now we've gone back to sachets! We found lifts didn't last with the bottles once they'd been open for a while.
Since we've changed back to sachets, everything is back to normal.

Latest posts

Back