Lymphatic system

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dani_b

Reaction score
just wonder if someone could help me.
i need to write about the function of the lymphatic system and label a simple diagram in the hand and foot. but cant find any pictures on the web.... can anyone point me in the right direction?

Try Wikipedia hun, I did Reflexology last year and found that a great help. kx

Hi ive just finished anatomy and what i did was use an anatomy book for my info and just typed in the system i wanted in your search bar then go to the images only and you will get loads,when you see the one you like click on it to open it at its webpage then right click and copy then paste it into your anatomy document...not sure how much this helps but it proved excellent for all my assignments.

Hope that helps :)

Kalybellx

thatswhat i have done for the other parts of the assignemt. im just finding it hard to find a pic that is just the hand/arm and foot/leg

Have you tried google books? Ive always found that to be quite helpful with my studies. Hth x

what are google books?

If you go onto the google homepage and click on the books tab at the top of the page and type in for example 'lymphatic system' or 'anatomy' it will bring up books that you can view online as if they are sitting in front of you. It is free but not all pages are available out of every book. I found it to be very useful and a great extra source of information because i only have a few books myself. It also has beauty related books on there too.

thanks, will take a look

Latest posts

Back