MAC concealer & foundations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nikki21

Reaction score
Hi
Does anyone use MAC foundations and concealers please if so could you tell me how good the coverage is I.e for photographic/bridal makeup. Just enquiring as at the mo I use Bobbi Brown and know the colour shades inside out...would possibly change to Mac but want to be sure first [emoji2]

Of all the MAC products the ones I cannot stand are their foundations except Face & Body. Even then, the MUFE F&B is much better. I do have a couple of the MAC concealer pallets though and they are ok, but nothing to get all excited about. They do the job I general but I don't use them for the under eye area.

I don't mind the concealer a but the foundations have never been for me. I've tried studio fix, match master and one other (not face and body) match master is more suited to oily skin so I don't know why the even recommended it to me, the studio fix was way too light for my complexion and the other I can't even remember but I know I was fond of any. I think their make up artists are partially the the problem, I would say if you do decide to buy a foundation from then rather than buying it straight away , either get a sample or get them to apply it for you, go into natural sunlight and check what it looks like in a mirror and take a few pics to see how it photographs. This is my new rule when buying from any brand. Their concealer I Am a fan of though I have a palette :)

Me personally im a fan of both the prolongwear concealer and the studiofix fluid. I also like face and body but for very sheer coverage. Heres some photos of studiofix with flash of girls iv done ATTACH=full]189863[/ATTACH]t
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1439708469.821680.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1439708488.875971.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1439708454.776720.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1439708454.776720.jpg
    585.9 KB · Views: 36
I have studio fix and prolongwear concealer in my kit. I find the coverage perfect for brides. But I use naked skin by urban decay for those that don't need so much coverage.

I can't get on with Mac face and body personally.

Latest posts

Back