MAC foundation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XxmollyxX

Molly
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I;m looking to expand my makeup collection.
I currently use Napoleon Perdis and Masquerade products but am wanting to try mac.
Im looking for a full coverage foundation, something that can be built up also as I personally wear pretty heavy makeup and a few of my clients like a flawless look so need something that will achieve that and hide any imperfections ect.
Thankyou all xXx

Mac studio fix fluid is amazing for coverage! I have quite bad skin and it really hides it all and I find it stays on too despite being so oily!

Definitely Studio Fix (beware of the titanium dioxide content though) or Studio Sculpt. Sculpt feels heavier & sticky so needs to be blotted & set but has more coverage whereas Fix kind of sets itself.

Popping over from hair but I love the prolong wear from Mac it's like double wear but not as heavy and doesn't give you that muddy look. Stays on all day and doesn't go shiny!

Thankyou all so much! x

i would pick studio fix it does give a nice opaque coverage finish- depending on what skin type your going for, some people need a powder to give a more matte finish, some people prefer a dewy finish. defiantly either go to a pro store or a stand alone store where you can ask as many questions as you like plus you can try it out yourself before you buy it! (on a side note-sign up for pro discount! its worthwhile) xoxo

Another vote for studio fix here! Such a lovely foundation x

i would pick studio fix it does give a nice opaque coverage finish- depending on what skin type your going for, some people need a powder to give a more matte finish, some people prefer a dewy finish. defiantly either go to a pro store or a stand alone store where you can ask as many questions as you like plus you can try it out yourself before you buy it! (on a side note-sign up for pro discount! its worthwhile) xoxo

In having trouble signing up for the pro discount! The links to apply outside of North America don't work [emoji17] are you from the U.K.? X

If you email them they will send you an application for the UK

Thankyou all so much, you are all so very helpful x x x

Studio fix def! Xx

I have M.A.C Studio Fix and Face & Body in my kit from college out of the 2 I prefer Studio Fix.
Although I'm not a big fan of mac x x

I use Art Deco & Vichy. I'm looking to get a couple of shades of Mac studio fix to try it out maybe a light medium and dark can anyone recommend what shades to go for. ,

MAC Studio Fix Fluid! xx

Estée Lauder maximum cover double wear. This cover absolutely everything

Thanks everyone once again, thanks to the people suggesting other products but im not looking to try anything other then mac as ive tried most products and wanting to expand my knowledge on makeup and my kit.

Watch if you go to a pro store I did and spent about £400 and the stuff in the bag was mainly all wrong when I got home so make sure you check it, they were really busy and it was like they'd ran out of some stuff and the sales woman had substituted it for the nearest thing. I kept it all anyway as had already got home and it was a long way to take it back so order online now.

If you email them they will send you an application for the UK
Hi! How long did it take you to hear back from them regarding the pro account? Xx

Hi! How long did it take you to hear back from them regarding the pro account? Xx
Have you already applied? When I used to buy MAC it took FOREVER for my pro card to arrive. It was over a month.

Latest posts

Back