Macadamia vs Moroccan oil?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

macadamia or morrocan oil?

• macadamia

Votes: 16 22.5%
  • morrocan oil

Votes: 55 77.5%

• Total voters

MissCarterx

Reaction score
Hey looking for everyones opinion, all factors considered. Iv used macadamia but thinking about trying morrocan oil. Whats your favourite out of the 2?

Moroccan- really nourishes the hair without weighing it down, great for frizzy hair, smells nice, does the job! Lasts well too from personal use.

Morrocanoil without a doubt :)

I started buying macadamia after seeing a lot of reviews on youtube I had the hair mask, shampoo, regular conditioner, leave in conditioner and the oil. Iv only used the morrocan oil actual oil and think its better than the macadamia one. Do you think the morrocan oil hair mask and other products are better too? Iv noticed its more expensive than macadamia. Do you think its worth the extra money?

Definitely, it's expensive but worth it, I have clients who since they've used it they won't use anything else, our supplier is Aston on Fincher at the moment they've have mini sham con and oils 4 Xmas, try that if ur unsure :)

I stock the full range of Moroccan oil and it's amazing stuff and can't keep it on the shelves !

I stock bits of macadamia (trial sets, hair oil, deep conditioner, leave in etc) I love it, great for hair that needs a boost, a little goes a long way, and smells amaze :) I haven't tried Moroccan - may give it a trial xx

I am definitely going to give morrocan oil a try. I didn't realise they did it in aston & fincher was wondering where to get it from I knew sallys and salon connection didn't do it. Thanks for your replies everyone :)

Aston and Fincher are the UK stockists I believe , remember aswell you are bound by a RRP, at the moment its about £31 for a 100ml bottle, the salon down the road tried selling it at £25 a while ago, the wholesalers turned up and told them if they didn't put the price back to £31 they would not sell them it in future , brilliant stuff, the oil, shampoo and conditioner getting a bit expensive now though

deffo moroccanoil babe, don't trust every youtube review you read.. macadamia sent thousands of products to beauty gurus and bloggers for free, ive heard from various people its a waste of money. My hair is in amazing condition from moroccanoil tho :)

I dunno I swear by macadamia and I've had no freebies sent my way ;) I wish lol. Xx

Have you tried Marrakech Oil? As it's not as well known it's quite a bit cheaper but has all the same benefits. It doesn't weigh the hair down, protects from heat styling, nourishes the hair. It's all I use and I cannot stress how unbelievably amazing it smells. I prefer it over both the Macademia and Moroccan.

If your choosing out of the 2 definitely morocco oil! However I have come across my new favourite product Kevin Murphy young again treatment oil, not to heavy but works a treat!

Latest posts

Back