Madam Glam top & base

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minkeybox

Reaction score
Hi guys

Ive popped this on ask a pro as Its not a pro brand & Ive seen some posts be moved here, so hope its ok <3

Im thinking of getting the VIP box every month, do these polishes need a specfic top & base coat? Ive tried looking to see if I can include a top & base in my first box but couldnt find one in the options.

How did you guys do it? Did you pick 3 colours & buy the top & base seperatly?

Thankies xxx

Hi Minkeybox,

I ordered my first VIP box last month - I went for the base coat, Purplexed (one of the prettiest shades I've seen!) and the no wipe top coat. The VIP selection only shows what's currently in stock, and if something comes back in stock, it can take a while for the selection to be updated.

I know it's been a couple of days since your post, and I've just checked the selection - the base coat, and the regular and no wipe top coats are all available so you were probably perusing at a bad time! Sadly still no sign of the matte top coat, which is what I'm waiting for before selecting my 2nd VIP box... :(

Hope this helps :)

Cheeka you are a gem! Thank you!

I think they were prob out of stock as I scrolled through pages & pages & just couldnt find them! Was starting to doubt myself lol.

They also have a good discount offer on atm.... It could be expensive hehe. the colours look beautiful! Xx

Latest posts

Back