Make up courses - Edinburgh

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Absolutebeautyx

Reaction score
Hi Geeks!
I am looking to do a makeup course in the near future, I am in Edinburgh but can travel as I have a car! Does anyone have any recommendations? Xx

It depends on what you want to spend, Lauren Gollan has a make up course in Edinburgh but it is over £1000.
There are smaller training places in and around Edinburgh if you google them.

I would rather pay for quality, I'll look into that thank you :) x

She does the make up of Pixie Lott and Edith Bowman to name a few.

I Better get saving a wee bit more :).. I'll need to wait until after May next year anyway as I work full time and don't have enough holidays for 5 days off, unless of course I get one of the many other Jobs I have applied for! Thanks for your help xx

I Better get saving a wee bit more :).. I'll need to wait until after May next year anyway as I work full time and don't have enough holidays for 5 days off, unless of course I get one of the many other Jobs I have applied for! Thanks for your help xx

Hi,
I was just wondering if you went on the course? and how you got on ?

Hi GSM. I haven't :( heard nothing but amazing things about her though! When I have enough time and am able to take a week off work I will do it! Xx

Latest posts

Back