Make up courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hansypansy

Reaction score
Hiya i am a beauty therapist looking to get more skills in make up. I gained my make up qualification as part of my level 2 beauty nvq (but found that it was pretty basic stuff) and then went onto my level 3 so did not get any more experience in make up. I am quite creative and really love doing make up so want to learn more. I have seen some day courses advertised but am not sure that that would be enough. Can anyone reccomend me anything? thanks :hug: X

Hi hun, I'm exactly the same. I've just today applied to do the VTCT Level 3 Certificate in Fashion and Photographic Make up, at my local college, not got the price yet but i think it's 11/12 weeks long.

Edited to add price £630 which includes a kit which is £330 x

Last edited:
I'm doing a course in Chester with Jo Adams MUA. It's accredited with BABTAC and covers Hair Ups too. I am considering the 1 evening or day a week level 3 course at my local private academy which is £300 too. I should have started college last September to do level 3 but a cancer scare and ill health stopped my plans :(

I'm doing a course in Chester with Jo Adams MUA. It's accredited with BABTAC and covers Hair Ups too. I am considering the 1 evening or day a week level 3 course at my local private academy which is £300 too. I should have started college last September to do level 3 but a cancer scare and ill health stopped my plans :(

Can I ask where you booked your Jo Adams course please? Xx

Latest posts

Back