make-up help...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparkle_Beauty_

Reaction score
Hello!!
Has anyone got any recommendations for make up products which are good on oily skins? I find that because my t-zone gets so oily in the day a couple of hours after applying it doesnt look like i have any make-up on!
any help would be great :)

Mineral makeup and a oilfree skincare system

Hey hun :green:

Can you tell us a bit more about the products you're currently using, both skincare and makeup products....?

I'm not a big fan of oil-free anything, as the more you take away from the skin, the more oil it thinks it should be producing. I prefer lightweight, regulating products for oily skin, but not necessarily oil-free ones.

Do you use a powder?

Thanks to you both for your replies, i use elemis cleanser, toner and moisturiser for combination skin. As for make-up, i've been through a few different brands but at the mo im using a foundation by almay and a powder by benefit with dr feel good under my make up
thanks again :green:

I, myself am not a skin tech but from a consumers point of view-

with some help from other threads I started on here and the response I got from the skin geeks here as I am also one that has a tendency to go oily during the day and by afternoon would find myself reapplying press powder for the shininess and coverage.
I went to mineral makeup with the loose powder over the top and honestly it lasts all day long.

HTH's

i have quite a oily t zone

i rarely wear foundation but i use a oil blotting powder

Latest posts

Back