Make up lady commission?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bexster

Reaction score
Hi ladies
I have put it to a friend to do make up in my salon on a sat but I'm unsure in commission rates I was wondering if anyone can help me.
Votes for 20% 25% or 30%
I'm providing space chair and mirror and drinks for her clients
She's Providing make etc up herself

Do you currently offer make up?

What are her prices?

When she starts, say she make £50 in a day would you really take £5 off her?

If it's a new thing to you would you do a rent free period? Maybe take a % over £60 a day? Or charge just a flat rate.

Do you currently offer make up?

What are her prices?

When she starts, say she make £50 in a day would you really take £5 off her?

If it's a new thing to you would you do a rent free period? Maybe take a % over £60 a day? Or charge just a flat rate.

Sorry £5 is 10% .... Lol even £10

So do you think £10 is too much?
I don't, I still have to pay bills and rent a chair is from £30 per day regardless of how much you earn.
I'm not going to do a flat rate as she might not have any clients I think a % is more fair to her.
Bare in mind she has worked in my salon doing make up "rent free" to build her client base and I recommend her all the time to my brides and clients. I'm not a total cow!
I don't mean to offend anyone but I'm not asking for your attitude or abuse only your opinion on how much % to charge her. Thank you x

How about starting, on her paying you 20% commission with the view of upping it to 30% when she gets busy. If she is only going to be working a Saturday , she is not going to be earning big money, so it may be better for you to charge her a daily rate. x

Latest posts

Back