Make up products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

te1fer

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I am looking into a make up product to use in the business and have recd mixed results.
I really want to use the same brand for all my make up but have been advised it is betta to use various brands.
I was intrested in using MAC make up any comments on this brand appreciated and also where i can buy these products at a cheaper rate thats offered in the shops

Thanks Sam xxx

Mac is a good make you could go on the mac professional site im not sure if you can get it cheaper tho.
Also try cosmetics a la carte and Screenface i use a mixture of all sorts but when i worked in the photography studio we used cosmetics a la carte & screen face you can also retail these products and get at trade price if you do so.

Hi if u register on the Mac pro website u can get up to 20% if u are a beauty therapist or make up artist . I remember reading it on her once but was gutted cos i had already got mine lese where !!!! will try and find the link
for u x

r great that would really help:smack:

Hi

If you like Mineral Make up Barbara Bort as Sparkle Costmetics is really good.

I use this make up range in my salon and my clients love it, it is reasonably priced lasts for ages and looks really nice on.

It is Mineral Based Makeup, from italy there is NO start up costs like most companys and you can buy whenever you want the lady,s name is Sophie and she is lovely, she is very helpfull and advises you on the best selling items and reccommeds good buys etc, she only lives in Manchester so you can order and have stock with 24/48 hours.

And like I said the is no minimum charge just buy the stock you need and stock up when you need too

I THINK THIS IS MUCH BETTER THAN BUYING LOADS OF STOCK AT SAY A
£2000 + start up cost having loads of stock that you might not need and stock that goes out of date.

have a look at her website: Sparkle costmetics

Hope this helps

Hi there, MAC products are fab and the MAC girls in Meadowhall Debenhams are really helpfull. Dont use Ebay to get your products cheaper as they are mostly fake.
Also Urban Decay do some cool makeup, i am loving their mineral makeup, and again the girls in Meadowhall are very helpfull.:smack:

Hi
I think this will take you to mac pro you have to download application form hth

MAC Pro

Hi
I think this will take you to mac pro you have to download application form hth

MAC Pro[/quot

hi i just want to know why you have to go to one of their schools. as i have done my itec make-up course and passed but they wont let me become a member.

hi mega one as far as im aware u just have to show 2 forms of professional ID and then u can inrole in ful pro membership for 25% discount . u can use the card in the london mac stores plus others around the country and order online .I did notice you have to pay £25 a year for the discount card but it might be worth it if u will use it alot . heres the link hope it helps xxttp://www.macpro.com/pdfs/PRO_Membership_App_UK_12_11.pdf

Latest posts

Back