make-up query

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Traineekezia

Reaction score
Just organising my website and prices for mobile make-up

I don't know what to do. . Most salons/people charge around £20/£25 for a make-up trial for prom or wedding

but then again that's how much you'd pay for it on the day £25 trial n £25 on the day seems like too much to charge but then again a trial you can be there for god know's how long playing around getting the look you want.

What about £25 for a 2 hour trial. then £10 every hour after that.
are my prices too high on application on the day

Hi Sweetie,

You should only need a maximum of 2 hours for a general makeup trial as once you have discussed what they are wearing, their usual makeup, what they are looking for an analysed skin and colour you are set to go.

Dont out price yourself as £20 for 2 hours is reasonable (and equates to just under £21,000 per year) which is not to be sniffed at. Obviously you have products and travelling costs which are minimal.

Its also best to have a reasonably priced trial so that they will want one and it makes your treatment on the day must quicker and easier for you.

Hi Sweetie,

You should only need a maximum of 2 hours for a general makeup trial as once you have discussed what they are wearing, their usual makeup, what they are looking for an analysed skin and colour you are set to go.

Dont out price yourself as £20 for 2 hours is reasonable (and equates to just under £21,000 per year) which is not to be sniffed at. Obviously you have products and travelling costs which are minimal.

Its also best to have a reasonably priced trial so that they will want one and it makes your treatment on the day must quicker and easier for you.

If i pm you my price list please will you tell me what you think.

Thanks kayz xx

Latest posts

Back