makes me mad hello professional geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deehair

Reaction score
hi fellow hairgeeks i wonder if any of you feel the same:hug: the hairdressing industry has not been taken seriously for years.
unqualified people have set up as hairdressers that have not done the training,:eek::eek: i dont mind advicing on hairdressing issues but am warey in case that person isnt qualified eg colouring is one of the bigest units
there is more to just applying the colour:!: 1.differnt tests be4- during the process health and safety issues to cover insurance issues the list goes on on on :!::!::!:
maybe we could get a poll on if skin tests are carried out before colour treatment. laws and policys are there for a reason to follow them

no training no certifecate dont bother:Grope:

hi fellow hairgeeks i wonder if any of you feel the same:hug: the hairdressing industry has not been taken seriously for years.
unqualified people have set up as hairdressers that have not done the training,:eek::eek: i dont mind advicing on hairdressing issues but am warey in case that person isnt qualified eg colouring is one of the bigest units
there is more to just applying the colour:!: 1.differnt tests be4- during the process health and safety issues to cover insurance issues the list goes on on on :!::!::!:
maybe we could get a poll on if skin tests are carried out before colour treatment. laws and policys are there for a reason to follow them

no training no certifecate dont bother:Grope:

HI deehair I agree, yes Skin tests, strand tests, porosity tests.
yes testing is good, and all practicing hairdressers should have certificates,
I am all for testing saves a lot of problems in the long run
:hug:

Latest posts

Back