Makeup courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HannahJane90

Hannah Butland
Reaction score
Hello, I really really really need some help!

Can anyone recommend a fantastic makeup course? Is there one you can do part time?

I am feeling more and more doubtful about my makeup knowledge. I used to think I was good. I did a day course locally as thought that would boost my confidence but it was pretty pants. I didn't learn anything new. I have worked with a great makeup company but still lack the knowledge I want. I also used to be really passionate about it but that passion is slowly fading away.

Would really appreciate any advice xx

Anybody have an advice on this?

Probably not the answer you want but YouTube is AMAZING! I just did basic makeup in my beauty therapy course and I've taught myself everything else! My partner goes nuts because I spend so much time researching and watching tutorials etc! Hope that's some help, :)

Haha its a hobby in itself!!! Who do you watch on youtube? I have found a few that I like!!

It is indeed! I spend many an hour watching YouTube videos! Lol, I like Shonagh Scott, Wayne Goss and Stephanie Lance....but that's just a few! Lol, the more I watch the more I find! :) x

Latest posts

Back