Making LVL lash lift sachets last longer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BronzeBeauties

Reaction score
Hi
Sorry if this has been asked before, im on my mobile and couldnt find anything.

I find that when doing the lvl treatment i rarely use a whole sachet, actually i barely use half. Does anybody know if we could maybe wrap the sachet in cling film to use the whole sachet before opening a new one. I have lvl clients every 1-4 days.

Its costing a fortune in new sachets would make sense if could wrap them but unsure if they would be as effective?

Thanks in Advance x

Nouveau say this is a big no-no and you must open a new sachet for every client, even if you have clients booked in one after the other. [emoji15]

I've actually used 2 week old open sachets on my mum and the lift was just fine, and lasted as long as usual.

But I wouldn't do this for a paying customer.

I've taken the decision to drop LVL from my treatment menu once I've used up my last few sachets as there is too much waste of product/money. I only do 1 or 2 sets a week. And I have to post some sachets out for patch testing. I've told Nouveau (as have many others) that the sachets need to be half the size ( and of course half the price!). They keep saying they're working on it but have been saying that for over 18 months now and I've just about given up.

I agree the sachets could be more cost effective, but isn't all that taken into account within the costings?
Also other companies that offer the sachets do they not have the same issue? X

Latest posts

Back