Making treatments a little bit special

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cloppie

Reaction score
I just wondered what tips you have to make their treatments a little bit special?

With my facials, I give a lower leg and foot massage whilst the mask is on.

During body wraps, I give a facial massage.

Just trying to think of more ideas.

Thanks

P.S I wasn't sure where to post this thread, so I hope this is in the right area.

Sometimes I just ask them If they want head or foot or hand massage done or even there nails filed. During a FBMassage don't forget about there feet and hands,it's so relaxing,something extra. During a facial you can apply a hand mask, it doesn't take much from you, but they love it.
cheers

hi there, sometimes I do the hand scrub and mask. Others I have the massage therapist (during a facial) give them a shoulder and neck massage) this way they're encouraged to take masssage appointments on their way out :)

The best part of getting a facial is the hands and foot massage!
Hugs, kelly

hi. during a FBM i first have them laying on there front i put a bolster uner there anckels and apply a hot towel to the back before i begin i also leave my massage oil in my hot towel machine so its warm and i dribble it on to my clients body with my other hand following when it is time for them to turn over i remover the bolster and put it under there knees rudusing strain the the back i then put a sented eye pillow on there eyes mines lavender sented, it blacks out all light so they can fall asleep i also place large hot stones in there hands to hold this is very warming and relaxing when it is time to massage the feet i wipe them first with a warm towel feels lovely to them and more hyginic for me.
All my facials include a head massage and a hand or foot massage i have a luxsury facial witch includes head, lower leg/foot massage with warm booties and a full arm massage with hand masque and warm witts all creams and masques are removed with hot towels (not spoges) and during all of my treatments the client lays on a heated blanket my room is lit my landle light only during massage and i have sented sticks on the go in the cosultation the client get to pick whitch sent they would preferr

Don't you sometimes find that the clients prefer that 10 to 15mins when the mask is on to totally relax and neally fall asleep? With the music just on and left alone to just almost drop off! I have had more people say that it is really good. So they must be relaxed to do just that :)

I would have to say that getting my head massaged during mask time is a luxury I would pay for!!

Hi i agree it is nice to leave the client for a few moments to relax and fall asleep and i leave mine for about 5 mins while i clean up a bit. On the other hand any longer than that could seem as though you are being lazy. Clients are paying good money for my time and they expect my full attention on them through out the whole treatment. And thats what they get. If i finnish a treatment a bit early i give something like a hand massage to extend the time, also if they are a regular client and i have a free appointment next i offer a free mini treatment or extend the time on the treatment they are having. This makes my clients feel extra special, spoiled and valued. x

As my masks need to be on between 10 & 15 minutes I find there is time to give them a hand/arm massage and then leave them to relax (whilst I'm getting the hot towels ready).

Latest posts

Back