Making wedding nails appointments that extra bit special

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicole333

Reaction score
When someone books in for their wedding nails appointment or another special occasion, what do you do to make it extra special for them?

I know there are rules about alcohol, so Champagne etc would be off the menu without a license and some brides go crazy with weight loss regimes on the run up to the big day, so would probably put chocolates in the bin!

Do you bother and if so, with the above in mind, how do you make it extra special?

What about non-alcoholic champagne at the appointment? Might be nice if they came with their bridal party.

Or making up a pack to give them at the end with file, solar oil (maybe a vmove tube), matching vinylux shade for honeymoon, and bottle of champagne to take home (it isn't being consumed on your premises then) :)

I might be totally wrong but if you did a bridal package & gave away a FREE bottle then surely that's allowed? Aslong as they don't buy it off you but you could work it in to the package price somehow, but state that it's free? Am I wrong? Xx

I've read on other threads about different rules for different councils, so I want to leave out the alcohol as I said as I won't be applying for a license. I will also not be having parties as my room is way too small!

Just the Bride or whoever else is celebrating something special. I'm beginning to wonder if we put a lot of importance on food and alcohol for celebration, as I'm finding it a challenge to think of other things!

I agree with the little goodie bag idea, a nail file, pinkie solar oil and may be a few little chocolates.

Another good one is a free upgrade. So if they book in for a Shellac Manicure maybe upgrade it to include a scrub, masque or paraffin wax treatment too or a free file and polish on toes. Something that won't cost you too much but gives that little added extra so it makes them feel pampered and special.

Steph xx

Another good one is a free upgrade. So if they book in for a Shellac Manicure maybe upgrade it to include a scrub, masque or paraffin wax treatment too or a free file and polish on toes. Something that won't cost you too much but gives that little added extra so it makes them feel pampered and special.

Steph xx

Yup id suggest a free upgrade. Nail art or as steph said scrub and masque. I personally wouldn't to a give away simply for the fact that it would cost you more. Nail art and scrub/masque will be pennies to you, but mean a lot to them :) a nice relaxing pamper before the big day.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back