Male Grooming | Beard Filler Hits Male Grooming Market

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
Male grooming habits are evolving rapidly and with the beard becoming a serious trend it seems that men are starting to turn to the beard filler to make sure their facial hair can stand proud.

Tuesday saw the latest seismic shift in the personal care market with the launch of MMUK MAN's luxury beard filler. Already boasting a clutch of grooming essentials, MMUK MAN introduce their latest product for men, whom refuse to accept ordinary.

MMUK MAN cater for modern men who aren't naturally blessed with the abilities to know how to apply, dare we say it, 'make-up for men'. It's easy, it's fun and more and more guys look set to jump on the bandwagon, in search of a little touch up.

The brands official distributor MaleSkin.co.uk launched MMUK MAN's beard filler earlier this week, along with a delightful range of cosmetic accessories and Canadian skincare experts MYEGO. Spokesperson Alex Dalley said 'MaleSkin.co.uk are delighted to present yet another revolutionary product to the men's grooming market. Perfection no longer has to be something you see on a tablet or in a magazine and with the launch of this luxury beard filler, gentlemen all over are one step closer to making it reality.'

With the male grooming market rapidly changing face, so too are its devoted clientele and with MMUK MAN, complexions all over just got a big bolt-on.

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• mmuk_man_beard_filler.1.jpg_resized_220_.jpeg
    mmuk_man_beard_filler.1.jpg_resized_220_.jpeg
    5.2 KB · Views: 70
The brand name MMUK MAN doesn't really sound attractive does it?

MMUK and MUCK are too similar IMO :wink2:

I must say I can't quite grasp this current obsession with beards; I think they look awful, and I seem to have quite a few clients coming in moaning about their husbands suddenly growing them!

Latest posts

Back