Male Grooming | Is Your Daddy-Cool Enough For Beauty?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
Daddy's Day is rapidly winging it's way towards us and, if you're anything like me, you'll rely on a nice bottle of scotch and a funny card to wish your Pops a happy Father's Day. As a 70 year old man, he's just not that into his beauty but more and more dads are and salons are feeling a little surge of revenue thanks to those Daddy-cools who are up for some grooming.

There are some fab Father's Day salon promotions going on. Some salons are giving away spa coupons to men after a haircut or a shaving treatment as a way of introducing them to facials or massages. Salons are offering gift packages that include a hair cut and a luxury shaving treatment and spas have all sorts of male-targeted, deep-tissue, sports-based massage treatments and naming them things like, "It's a Guy Thing".

It's only in recent years that we have even considered giving a salon treatment to our Daddy's but more and more this is the way it's going. Even if you don't reckon the man in your life is a boy into his beauty, it may be worth giving it a shot. Some men are just waiting for the opportunity...

Are you offering Father's Day promotions in your salon?

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• i love dad.jpg
    i love dad.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 281

Latest posts

Back