Male pedicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ajshard

Reaction score
Im doing my first male pedicure tomorrow, wondered if there is anything extra I could do to improve the feets appearance as I obviously wont be applying polish lol.

Will be doing the usual, cut, soak, cuticles, scrub, mask, massageetc my client has really dry skin and has never looked after his feet, im sure this will improve them just wondered if there were any other touches i could add.

Thanks
AJx

Use some solar oil and buff his nails with the oil this will really help the look and condition and is a good alternative to polish ;)
What pedi range do you use?
And when you shape the toe nals try to get them short and as square - ish (with out the corners as you can most men don't like them rounded at all ,
Cucumber heel therapy is a grate home care product you could get him to take , the fresh cucumber smell is so uplifting and not girly scented for a man,
And in this hot weather it is even better if its kept in the fridge, he will love it!

Last edited:
Use some solar oil and buff his nails with the oil this will really help the look and condition and is a good alternative to polish ;)
Cucumber heel therapy is a grate home care product you could get him to take , the fresh cucumber smell is so uplifting and not girly scented for a man, And in this hot weather it is even better if its kept in the fridge, he will love it!

Definitely Solar Oil and Cucumber heel therapy! Both are FAB products!

Latest posts

Back