Mallorca approved CND salons

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

margot

Reaction score
I have a client who spends a lot of time in Mallorca and has had a very bad treatment from a salon claiming to use Shellac!!!! I am looking for any recommends as the cnd salon locator just comes up with main land Spain. Thanks x

Creative - CND - Cbeauty

This is the contact details for who can tell you is a CND salon in Mallorca. I'm sorry, my Spanish is only holiday level although I wish it were more!

Maybe the Academy in Bournemouth can help you out?

I have a friend moving there in a few days, who is a really good technician and setting up a new salon there. ... If you pm me I will send details.

I don't suppose it's near the port of alcudia? My mother in law practically lives in Majorca from Apr to Sept and I know she would be very interested in being able to get her shellac done whilst there xx

Thanks Gigi, I will do. My client is in south west of the island but doesn't mind travelling. Not sure if anywhere near Alcudia?

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek mobile app

Cheryl Sait-Parkinson

I was in Alcudia this month and there is a salon with a British girl who does gel and acrylic nails, I'm pretty sure it's her own salon and she does hair too...next to Sol Alcudia Hotel ...if that's any help...x

Thanks Gigi, I will do. My client is in south west of the island but doesn't mind travelling. Not sure if anywhere near Alcudia?

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek mobile app

Cheryl Sait-Parkinson
I'll let you know shortly. Jonothan is a CND Master Nail Technician and uses everything CND the right way. If your client is used to that and asking for that, then he is your man. Nothing is very far away in Mallorca!

That was my friend, ex crew girl of in laws boat and a very good friend of mine ;-) mother in law doesn't like gel or acrylic though. She wears a lot if vinylux and shellac. I adore Majorca as we go a lot due to the boat (am a v lucky girl)
x

Latest posts

Back