Manchester Geeks in training/newly qualified?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi ladies,

not quite sure where to post this, hope this is ok. Had a search on the groups and there isn't a regional one for Manchester, and i don't think I'm allowed to set on up?!

Just wondering of there are any geeks based in and around the Manchester area that are training, or have just finished training, that wanna chat? All the ladies on my course were from quite far away.

I met one awesome lady through salon geek already, don't know how to tag her in :/, and she helped me loads with course assessments, a favor I'm going to be returning when she starts the course this year- that's the CND complete btw. :) so just thought it might be nice to get chatting with any other ladies in the area and offer support and help etc.

sorry if this was the wrong place to post admin, let me know where i can put it otherwise.

xxxx love emma. xxxx

hi ladies,

not quite sure where to post this, hope this is ok. Had a search on the groups and there isn't a regional one for Manchester, and i don't think I'm allowed to set on up?!

Just wondering of there are any geeks based in and around the Manchester area that are training, or have just finished training, that wanna chat? All the ladies on my course were from quite far away.

I met one awesome lady through salon geek already, don't know how to tag her in :/, and she helped me loads with course assessments, a favor I'm going to be returning when she starts the course this year- that's the CND complete btw. :) so just thought it might be nice to get chatting with any other ladies in the area and offer support and help etc.

sorry if this was the wrong place to post admin, let me know where i can put it otherwise.

xxxx love emma. xxxx

Hello Emma,

I'm south manchester, I'd be happy to join a group, share ideas and chat :)

Latest posts

Back