Waxing course, North West

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laney303

Reaction score
Hi. I've been looking into waxing courses and wondering if anyone could recommend a good course around the north west area. I'm in Liverpool so anywhere round here would be great. :lol:

Yes Beautytrix offer a great wax course in manchester also the trainers can come to you www.beautytrix.me I would be your closest trainer any questions feel free to give me a shout x

Joe 90 on here is the Berins distributor and a great trainer, in Manchester Sanctuary 12 Altrincham - Welcome Kim Lawless is very well regarded, also on here & runs courses occasionally in Manchester x

Yes, I'm coming back to Manchester this year. Can't wait as they made me so welcome. Love the Northerners!

Yes, I'm coming back to Manchester this year. Can't wait as they made me so welcome. Love the Northerners!

When will you be coming Kim? Hopefully enough time for me to save up :) xx

Hiya, We are also coming to Manchester for an Intimate waxing course on Monday 18th March... There are still a few places left if you wanted to book or have a look at our website for more information www.nkdwaxing.com/training :lol:

Hiya, We are also coming to Manchester for an Intimate waxing course on Monday 18th March... There are still a few places left if you wanted to book or have a look at our website for more information www.nkdwaxing.com/training :lol:

Having worked with the girls from nkd they are all passionate excellent waxers and great trainers. I can see why Perron Rigot wanted them as a flagship salon. They are great at what they do.

When will you be coming Kim? Hopefully enough time for me to save up :) xx
It's not for a while as I'm so booked up but I hope you think it's worth the wait. Contact [email protected] as Caroline, my training co-ordinator will help you. Hope to see you soon.

It's not for a while as I'm so booked up but I hope you think it's worth the wait. Contact [email protected] as Caroline, my training co-ordinator will help you. Hope to see you soon.
Can't wait I'm going to book onto that Manchester course Kim. x

Julie Wilde (Joe90) .I have done my basic waxing with her , accredited course as well so you can get insurance cover with no problems .xx

I did my intimate training with Sarah from NKD.

She was a fab trainer and I would highly recommend.
Not quite as expensive as some the others I had looked at either.

Can't wait for May course with Kim, travelled to Birmingham today for Perron Rigot discovery day, fantastic brilliant products & Penny was lovely! She sends her love Kim. Will be placing my order first thing soooo excited

Latest posts

Back